Gay Pride T-Shirt, "BRAVE" Lesbian Pride, Rainbow T-Shirt, Unisex by BMP T-Shirts
Are you BRAVE? This t-shirt is a salute to those within the LGBT community who were selflessly brave enough to speak out, regardless of the consequence to themselves. This depicts images of:
- Harry Hay - political activist and founder of the Mattachine Society
- Barbara Gittings - who fought for gay equality with the Daughters of Bilitis (DOB)
- Harvey Milk - the first elected openly gay politician in California and gay activist
- k.d. lang - country and contemporary music star who was one of the first entertainers to come out publicly with the possibility of losing her career
- Caitlyn Jenner, a public figure since the 1974, won an Olympic Gold Medal for the Decathalon, transitioned before the media the in mist of mockery and ridicule.
Images are in the letters BRAVE against a backdrop of layered rainbow pride!!! This is a t-shirt that's one-of-a-kind and is sure to be a hit!
About BMP Brand T-Shirts:
You want nothing but soft, comfortable, breathable cotton next to your skin that you can wear anytime/anywhere. We choose only from the best t-shirt brands available to bring you the best quality and value. BMP T-Shirts has been lesbian owned and operated since 2003. We donate a portion of our yearly sales to a LGBT organization voted by our “likers” on Facebook. We invite you to go to Facebook and like our page, Gay T-Shirts by BMP T-Shirts.
Our Classic Black T-Shirt:
- "BRAVE" design measures 8 1/2” W x 3 1/2” H
- 100% Ring-spun cotton, preshrunk**
- 4.3oz Fine Knit Jersey for a smooth finish
- Crew-neck ribbed collar for elasticity
- Set-in sleeve sewn from shoulder to underarm
- Shoulder to shoulder taping for reinforced shoulder and neck seams
- Double-needle row of stitching for sleeves and hem
- Tailored fit for a fashionable look
- Unisex styling for men and women
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
**“Pre-shrunk” means the fabric is put through a machine and the fibers are pushed tightly together, condensing the fabric by removing the space between the weave. This simulates the shrinking process. When laundering, wet cotton fibers will condense in high heat therefore, we highly recommend you wash your t-shirt only in cold water. Line or tumble dry on low temperature and remove promptly.
Fit Guide and Sizing Chart: